Friday, April 8, 2011

HERE WITHOUT


I Guess The Honeymoon Is Over



            Week number four! This is actually a song I’ve been writing for Darling since Novermber-ish? Yeah we will go with November 2010. I just finished writing the guitar parts for it the other day. Maybe after I finish editing these words I’ll post it again as a whole with the song posted being a recording of it. If you are lucky.

Here Without (Being Here)

This journey’s a long one and it’s full of much pain.
I’ve ignored many others, I’ve been very vain.
Now I’ll do what I need to, and help who I can.
I’ll be who I can be, I’ll be who I am.

Well I’m here, without being here.
Just know that I’m here, without being here.


            So the song this week is originally by the band that made me want to learn guitar after I started listening to them. But I heard this cover about a year and a half ago and just liked it way more. So I hope you do to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment